What REMERGE TC does for you
Whether you represent the Seller, Buyer, or both your final REMERGE TC checklist is fulfilled after going through a rigorous quality control process.
- Confirms the opening of escrow.
- Issues all mandatory disclosures and reports on the Seller side.
- Follows up on all mandatory disclosures and reports on the Buyer Side.
- Obtains signatures on all mandatory disclosures.
- Coordinates activities with the Cooperating Agent .
- Facilitates the scheduling of inspections.
- Tracks all affiliate and vendor support services including:
Cooperating Agent, Escrow, Title, Lender, Zone Disclosure, Property Tax,
Termite Inspections, Property Inspections and more as required.
- Receives, logs in and files all inspections, reports, documents and disclosures.
- Updates information on-line so transaction status may be reviewed at any time.
- Ensures all files are compliant with D.R.E. and your office regulations.
- Organizes your transaction file in the REMERGE Transaction Coordinators standardized format for easy review and quality control.
- Delivers your complete, D.R.E. compliant transaction file directly to your Broker at the close of escrow.
- Offers your clients an option to order a complete file in hard copy or CD form.
- Archives the transaction so your work is never lost.
Register your listings and sales on-line.
Fax or e-mail the listing and/or purchase contract and supporting documents.
REMERGE TC does the rest!
877 4 REMERGE
© REMERGE Transaction Coordinators