Whether you represent the Seller, Buyer, or both your final REMERGE TC checklist is fulfilled after going through a rigorous quality control process.
- Issues all mandatory disclosures and reports to the Seller during the Listing period.
- Confirms the opening of escrow.
- Orders NHD-Natural Hazard Disclosure report and HW-Home Warranty, per request from escrow.
- Issues Seller disclosures to the Cooperating Agent - Seller side.
- Requests Seller disclosures from the Cooperating Agent. - Buyer side.
- Follows up on and reviews all mandatory disclosures and reports - Buyer Side.
- Coordinates signature activities with the Cooperating Agent.
- Collects, logs in and files all escrow documents, disclosures, reports and inspections, per RPA.
- Follows up with escrow activities.
- Updates information on-line so transaction status may be reviewed at any time.
- Ensures all files are compliant with D.R.E. and your office requirements.
- Organizes your transaction file in the REMERGE TC easy to review format.
- Delivers your complete, D.R.E. compliant transaction file directly to your Broker.
- Issues a REMERGE TC password and instructions to your Broker and your Clients to access their transaction process, file and separate documents, 24/7/365.
- Archives the Transaction Files so your work is never lost.
What the Agent must do ... Contracts
- Originate all documents that are the result of a Listing or Sale negotiation,or confirmation, i.e.
- RLA - Listing Package documents
- RPA - Purchase Agreement Package documents
- RR / RRRR - Request for Repairs resolution
- ADM - Addenda to RLA, RPA, RR/RRRR or any other matter
- ETA - Extend Time Addenda
- VP - Verification of Property
What the Seller must do ... Disclosures
- Complete disclosures and escrow documents on receipt.
- Order the termite and other inspections, as required by the RPA.
- Negotiate repairs and complete list of agreed repairs.
What the Buyer must do ... Diligence
- Review and sign disclosures and escrow documents on receipt.
- Order and review inspections.
- Negotiate repairs with the Seller within the time frame of the RPA.
- Do a final walk through to check on the agreed upon repairs.
Register your listings and sales on-line.
E-mail the Listing and/or Purchase Agreement and supporting documents.
REMERGE TC is on the file!
877 4 REMERGE
© REMERGE Transaction Coordinators 2020